Meaning, Types and Importance of E-Marketingadmin
What’s the e-marketing?
E-marketing means the process in which a product or service is marketed using the Internet to reach the target audience on social media, smartphones, modern devices, etc.
The most important types of e-marketing:
- Affiliate Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing
The importance of e-marketing:
E-marketing makes it easy to reach the target audience on smartphones and modern devices globally. E-marketing also helps marketers easily measure the performance of their marketing campaigns, and develop those campaigns in an ideal way to reach the highest possible profit. In addition, e-marketing can become more prominent in times of pandemic where traditional marketing methods lose the ability to generate optimal returns and thus companies avoid adopting them in those times.
The most important advantages of e-marketing:
- increasing business revenues and sales and making it possible to quickly achieve a high return on investment
- Reducing the cost of marketing campaigns
- Achieving successful targeting of potential customers and quick results for marketing campaigns
- Facilitating access to target customers even in geographically remote countries
- Giving companies the possibility of marketing at all times and throughout the twenty-four hours without stopping