The smart strategyadmin
Using video marketing for your products or services is one of the smartest marketing strategies you can do as an employer today. Video marketing is very beneficial in business because of how realistic it is when compared to the other marketing strategies.
In this article we are talking about the benefits of visual advertising in highlighting the simplicity and usefulness of the product that will enhance the experience of shoppers in giving them the kind of ideas they get in a real-life shopping scenario.
Nowadays, video content is taking a main place in most social networks, which will make you save a lot of money. To grow your business electronically, you need to look beyond the static image and help your marketing become alive.
According to the statistics
- 65% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos every week.
- 87% of digital marketers use video marketing.
- Placing a video on your page can increase conversions by 80% or more to your website.
Video content arouses consumers ’desire to buy the product or service advertised in the video. According to statistics 73% percent are more likely to purchase a product if there is a video explaining what is being offered. Moreover, all of the people surveyed indicated that the videos were helpful in making online purchases. In addition, more than 70% said that corporate videos strengthened their impression of the brand. Plus, 93% watched videos for the product instructions after purchase.
Video content marketing benefits
- Trust and Credibility: Videos are always able to provide real communication between customers and your brand in ways that photos and messages cannot do. The videos help you build confidence and embody important human elements such as body language, eye language, tone of voice and interactive discussion.
- Delivering important product information: with one video, you have the ability to deliver the features and benefits of your product with the buyer.
- Sharing ability. The better the video content, the more share ability it has. The great videos are currently receiving a large number of views on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. This means that the video content can increase your commercial vision significantly.
- SEO: search engines like Bing, Google, Yahoo and others have made media presence and especially videos a key factor of search rankings. Based on a research conducted by Forrester Research, a webpage with a video clip has a 53 times greater chance of appearing in Google’s search engine rankings.
- Long-term investment: videos can last for years, which make them worthwhile investment. Unlike photos and ads that will become outdated over time, videos are able to give your company more exposure.
So, video content marketing has become an important and affordable marketing tool that can increase real profits. In addition to increasing sales, the video contributes to building your company’s image and general user interest.
Our professional team can help your business to convert your unique story into a creative commercial video. You can request this service now with special discount using this code (NTSCS2020).